Perfection is in the Details
- ceremony rehearsal prior to event
- set up morning of the event beginning at 9:00 AM
- exclusive use of the venue for getting ready in the bridal suite, wedding party pictures or first look pictures prior to event
- 6 hours of event time (with flexibility to extend hours)
- 2 hours of vendor clean up immediately following the event
- Rehearsal Dinner on Site
- Set Up Day Before
- Clean Up Day After
Inclusions and availability subject to change.
Please inquire for:
- Intimate gatherings of 50 or less and elopement packages
- Winter time site fees (shuttles may be required)
- Corporate Retreat Events or Meetings
Beautiful locations for ceremony and reception - indoor or outdoor - you decide! Rolling hills, the idyllic pond and peaceful pasture are stunning backdrops. The fully landscaped Sunset Corral has stunning panoramic views with the romantic scent of lavender blooming nearby. Finally, the historic barn or covered veranda are also perfect for uncertain weather months.
Private bridal lounge and dressing room to enjoy the special moments of your morning in rustic charm with modern conveniences. Includes fully equipped kitchen and full bathroom.
Property manager on site the entire day to help ensure your day is flawless.
Access to our library of wedding decorations and props, a historic redwood planked bar, wine barrels and decorative mirrors, in addition to vintage chandeliers, make the event unique and remembered.
Easy large bus, shuttle or limo access. Ample parking available in dry months.